Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Nobody to fight

Writing is the best thing I am busy by. Seriously, all my carrier is built on writing - texts, articles, plans, presentations etc. Once I even participated it writing a book. That was a nice PR-tool to promote working skills. Playing with words and meanings is alike with checkmates or puzzle with one difference - there are no enemies.
So you never risk to loose in real public relations, because nobody fights you. You can make a mistake, the result of your campaign may be postponed or changed if you were wrong in you system of arguments. But there is only win-win game, and you can get only "less" win or "more".
'But what about the competitors?' you will ask me.
Well, but you don't communicate with them untill they don't become a channel for your communication project :) If you understand what I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment